NORTHWEST is a photographic book of the Highlands of Scotland, showcasing wild mountain vistas and dramatic light displays captured by International Mountain Photographer of the Year Alex Nail.
Shot over many years in all seasons and weather conditions, the book is packed full of spectacular mountain images, most of which have never been published.
Woven into the photographic story are tales of adventure and solitude in the mountains, documenting the thousands of hours Alex spent backpacking in one of the most isolated parts of the UK.
- 300 x 240mm Luxury Hardback
- Traditionally bound in premium cotton bookcloth
- 152 Litho printed pages
- 170gsm Satin Paper
- Made in the UK by expert printers and bookbinders
- Foreword by Chris Townsend
- Standard Edition and Limited Edition (100)
- Read below for Christmas orders